Our party cruisers are ideal for any and all family events! Equipped with BBQ’s, slides, bathrooms, seating, a stereo and much more, you’re sure to have a great time.
Experience pure exhilaration on one of our sport boats! They’re perfect for all water sports and exploring the wonders for New Melones Lake. Try you hand at any water sport, or zip around the lake. Spend the day your way.
Our pontoon boats are the ultimate way to relax while touring New Melones Lake and invites passengers to stretch out or take in the skiing, tubing or boarding action happening in the boat’s wake.
Our 4 passenger, 15 horsepower, fishing boats will take you into all the nooks and crannies around the lake where you’re sure to catch “the big one”.
Our 3 passenger Waverunners promise pure fun and exhilaration on the water. Share the fun in the sun.
Kayaks and SUPs
Explore the refreshing lake or just do a little relaxing and some sun bathing.
Things You Should Know
- Renting for a week constitutes 6 nights and 7 days. The rental must be returned by 4:00 pm on the 7th day.
- Friday – Sunday rentals start @ 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (Hours could vary)
- Monday – Thursday rentals start @ 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. (Hours could vary)
- Walk in rentals are on a first come, first serve basis.
- When paying the daily rate, your rental will be held all day, no matter what time you arrive. You WILL NOT lose your rental if you do not arrive at the scheduled beginning rental time.
- There is a 2 hour minimum on all rentals – Hourly rentals can not be reserved in advance. They are done as a walk-in only. Call ahead of time to ensure rental is available.