New Melones Lake Marina is the only marina on New Melones Lake and is located at the Glory Hole Recreation Area in Angels Camp, CA. The lake offers a full-service marina on the fourth largest reservoir in California, along with slip rentals, boat rentals, great fishing, gas, and a convenience store. We carry everything you need for a glorious day out on the lake — bait, groceries, cold drinks, ice, boating accessories, and much more! Come see for yourself.
Water Toy Rentals
If you are looking for an amazing day on the water, you’ve come to the right place! New Melones Lake Marina offers some of the best watercraft rental services. We pride ourselves in providing all that you need to make lifelong memories with your friends, family and even your work company. Whether you only have the day, a few days or a whole week available to enjoy yourself, we have many watercraft rentals in New Melones Lake Marina available for you to choose from.
While camping, what better way to fill up the day than with the use of a water toy? At New Melones Lake Marina we offer several fun water toys for you to rent and use either on an hourly, daily or even weekly basis. For beginner water adventurers, renting a tube is a great option. All you have to do is sit down, hold tight and enjoy. If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, a kneeboard may be the option for you. Those of you that know your way around on the water should look into renting either a wakeboard, wake surfboard or water skis! All of these water toys will add to your already amazing day on the water. You can choose between the following watercraft rentals (or try them all!):
- Wake Surf Board – Surfing behind the wake of your boat is fun & relaxing! Cruise by as the cool water refreshes you on a hot day! (Deposit: $1)
- Tubes – Tubing is a great way to see the lake on a different level. Our towable tubes offer the ultimate experience. Feel the wind in your hair and the cool water splashing around you!
- Kneeboard – Kneeboarding is a great way to have all the fun of Wakeboarding but an easier way to keep your balance for first-time riders! Catch a great view of the lake as you speed by on our board!
- Water Skis – Water Skis are a great way to gain a whole new perspective of New Melones Lake. Show off your moves with one of our ski rentals.
- Jet Skis – If you are looking for a fun and exciting way to cruise the New Melones Lake Marina, you need to check out our three passenger Waverunners. They are a great way to cruise around with friends and enjoy the water and sun. Not to mention the speed you will be able to gain on a jet ski! These are a great option to add some fun and excitement to your day. We can rent these to you at a daily rate, or if you are looking for just a quick cruise we rent hourly as well.
- Wake Board – Give wakeboarding a go with one of our rentals, you never know, you might just find that it’s your new favorite hobby!
- And More!
Walk-in rentals are allowed, but just remember they are on a first-come-first-served basis. If you want to ensure you have a toy for the day, call ahead to reserve your watercraft rental. When you pay the daily rate, your rental will be held for you no matter what time you show up. You won’t have to worry about losing your rental if you don’t arrive on time. Keep in mind, there is a two-hour minimum on all rentals. However, once you get here we guarantee you’ll be here for much longer than two hours.