– Holds up to 7 passengers
– Perfect for waterskiing or cruising the lake.
NOTE: Refundable security deposit is taken on the day of rental – $500
- Full Day Rental
- Two Day Rental
- Three Day Rental
- Four Day Rental
- Five Day Rental
- Six Day Rental
- Seven Day Rental
Perfect for wakeboarding!
Our 10-passenger, 310-horsepower, Wakesetter is perfect for the wakeboard enthusiasts. Experience the thrill of the wind in your face and take in all that New Melones Lake has to offer.
This boat also comes equipped with a shade canopy, that way when you’re not zipping around the lake, you have a nice relaxing place to cool off with your feet up.
Rental boats may be picked up starting at 9 a.m. on the day of your rental. Overnight rentals are due back by 8 a.m. on your return day.
Things You Should Know
- To rent a boat, you must be 25 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Renting for a week constitutes 6 nights and 7 days. The rental must be returned by 4 p.m. on the 7th day.
- Rental hours during the summer season are;
- Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Walk-in rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- When paying the daily rate, your rental will be held all day, no matter what time you arrive. You WILL NOT lose your rental if you do not arrive at the scheduled beginning rental time.
- There is a 2-hour minimum on all rentals – Hourly rentals cannot be reserved in advance.