– Holds up to 16 passengers
– Perfect for Wakesurfing or Wakeboarding.
Overnight Fee: $150 per night
Note: Refundable security deposit is taken on the day of rental – $500
- Full Day Rental
- Two Day Rental
- Three Day Rental
- Four Day Rental
- Five Day Rental
Perfect for lake exploring or overnight camping!
The Sunsetter holds up to eight passengers and is equipped with a slide, swim and sun deck, BBQ, and ice chest. The cabin has a bathroom with a shower, one double bed, cook range, and mini-fridge.
Rental boats may be picked up starting at 9 a.m. on the day of your rental. Overnight rentals are due back by 8 a.m. on your return day.
Things You Should Know
- To rent a boat, you must be 25 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Renting for a week constitutes 6 nights and 7 days. The rental must be returned by 4 p.m. on the 7th day.
- Rental hours during the summer season are;
- Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Walk-in rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- When paying the daily rate, your rental will be held all day, no matter what time you arrive. You WILL NOT lose your rental if you do not arrive at the scheduled beginning rental time.
- There is a 2-hour minimum on all rentals – Hourly rentals cannot be reserved in advance.