– Passenger Capacity: Maximum 24
- 9 a.m.
- Daily 5 p.m.
- Sunset 7 p.m. + $140
- Overnight 8 a.m. + $250
Note: Refundable security deposit is taken on the day of rental – $500
- Mon-Thurs (non-holiday) Rental
- Weekend/Holiday Rental
Our 60’ Party Cruiser is perfect for up to 30 passengers!
The Party Cruiser holds up to 30 passengers and is equipped with a bathroom, shower, barbecue, side-by-side kitchen sink, 4-burner stovetop, stereo, slide, sun deck, plenty of storage, lounge chairs and plenty of seating.
Rental boats may be picked up starting at 9 a.m. on the day of your rental. Overnight rentals are due back by 8 a.m. on your return day.
Things You Should Know
- To rent a boat, you must be 25 YEARS OR OLDER and sign a rental agreement with valid Identification. All drivers must be 25 YEARS OR OLDER and present valid driver’s license at check-in.
- Renting for a week constitutes 6 nights and 7 days. The rental must be returned by 5 p.m. on the 7th day.
- Rental hours during the summer season are:
- Monday – Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunset and Overnight Return add-ons may be available and vary by rental.
- Walk-in rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There is a 2-hour minimum on all rentals – Hourly rentals CANNOT be reserved in advance.
- When paying the daily rate, your rental will be held all day, no matter what time you arrive. You WILL NOT lose your rental if you do not arrive at the scheduled beginning rental time. THE RENTAL IS DUE BACK AT 5PM.