The Retreat HouseboatMore Info
60’ Party CruiserMore Info
50’ Deluxe CruiserMore Info
40’ Super CruiserMore Info
23’ Axis T-23 Wake Surf BoatMore Info
21’ Malibu WakesetterMore Info
19’ Ski BoatsMore Info
24’ Bennington “Gold Class” Sport Pontoon BoatMore Info
30’ Premier Patio BoatMore Info
22’ BBQ Patio BoatMore Info
Odyssey II HouseboatMore Info
Classic (Reverse Floorplan) Houseboat with SlideMore Info
Escape (Wide Body) Houseboat with SlideMore Info
35’ SunsetterMore Info
14’ Fishing BoatMore Info
Things You Should Know
- To rent a boat, you must be 25 years or older with a valid drivers license.
- Renting for a week constitutes 6 nights and 7 days. The rental must be returned by 4:00 pm on the 7th day.
- Rental hours during the summer season are;
- Monday-Thursday 9:00AM-4:00PM, Friday-Saturday 9:00AM-5:00PM, Sunday 9:00AM-4:30PM
- Walk in rentals are on a first come, first serve basis.
- When paying the daily rate, your rental will be held all day, no matter what time you arrive. You WILL NOT lose your rental if you do not arrive at the scheduled beginning rental time.
- There is a 2 hour minimum on all rentals – Hourly rentals can not be reserved in advance.